Top 4 Home remedies to say good- bye to your Acne
- 1 Top 4 Home remedies to say good- bye to your Acne
- 2 Home remedies for Acne: Tips and best alternatives
- 3 Conclusion- Benefits of opting for Home Remedies for Acne
Acne, a common teenage problem which is not strictly restricted to age as sometimes due to multiple reasons people do suffer from acne. Acne in itself is not a hefty problem but sometimes the increased intensity of acne can lead to severe issues including the skin reddening, irritation, etc. As per the intensity of the acne on skin the severity of acne depends.
Acne is small skin bump which can sometimes grow a bit bigger and also they can turn into red blisters. Generally, acne is not a painful deal but few times the chronic form of acne can lead to painful experience. To deal with the acne prone skin one must know the basics and the causes of acne. Explore in detail the root- causes, and alternatives to treat the problem of acne.
Reasons of Acne:
Well, the outbreak of acne can be categorized primarily into two categories one is the lack of skin are and the second one is the hormonal imbalance. Rest, all fall under these two broad ambits:
Lack of Skin Care:
Skin care routine is one of the important things to be taken of care of. If the skin is not leaned properly it can’t breathe properly and hence leads to clogged pores which in return generate the excessive sebum and oil leading to acne break out.
Have you ever though why the teenage is the age when maximum number of people suffers from acne, the answer to this query is the hormonal change. When the child shifts to the age of adolescence he or she faces the problem of acne and the blame has to be certainly given to the hormones.
Home remedies for Acne: Tips and best alternatives
Acne is not a big problem but if not treated on time it can lead to other skin problems. Well one can always opt for medical treatment to treat acne but home remedies are by far the best way to treat acne. Here, are few best chosen home- remedies for acne:
Neem Face Pack:
The enormous medicinal value of neem leaves can never be escaped. The exorbitant benefits of neem leaves and bark for face are well known and hence if you are suffering from the acute problem of acne than this face pack is highly beneficial.
How to make neem face pack?
- Boil the neem leaves in the water and let it cool.
- Strain the water and grind leaves in mixer.
- A thick consistency paste so obtained can be applied as a pack.
Tip: sandalwood powder too can be added for the essence.
Sandalwood Face Pack:
Sandalwood is known for its cooling effects and it has been used traditionally to heal the wounds. Using sandalwood to treat acne is one wonderful way.
How to make Sandalwood face pack?
- Sandalwood powder is readily available in the market. If, not powder you can choose to pick the sandalwood stick.
- Mix it with the water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on daily basis to get the desirable results.
Lemon and honey:
On one hand when lemon is known for its anti- oxidant quality to kill the bacteria, honey helps in softening the skin. Mixing lemon and honey to treat acne is one of the best remedy.
How to make lemon and honey mask?
- Mix a spoon of lemon juice and mix honey.
- The mixture is ready to use.
- Apply it twice a day and wash face with cold water.
Baking soda is great ingredient when it comes to cosmetic products. Use of baking soda as a home remedy to treat acne is another fruitful remedy.
How to make baking soda mask?
- Simply mix on table spoon of baking soda with the water to give it paste like consistency.
- Apply on the acne prone skin and let it dry.
- Wash face with water and apply moisturizer to rehydrate your skin.
But, if after spending substantial time the desirable outcomes are not attained it is fruitful to seek medical practitioner’s advice. Apart from the above tips and tricks to get rid of acne the most elementary thing to consider is to keep your skin clean. The clean and clear skin makes it less desirable for the skin bacteria and germs to ponder thereby helping to prevent the acne breakout.
Conclusion- Benefits of opting for Home Remedies for Acne
Home remedies are fair and square way to deal with acne issues. There are herald of advantages when you choose home remedies to treat acne which includes:
- No chances of side- effects as home remedies are completely natural and involve the use of the natural ingredients.
- The anti- acne products are quiet expensive and that is why it is not worth to spend when the home remedies are available as the cheap alternative.
Thus, acne is not a big problem but if it is not taken care at the right stage, in that case, it can lead to skin issues. But, choosing the right remedy to cure acne can for sure help in a greater way.